Fill out the form below
- All steel construction with standard black powder coat finish
- Sliding flat hook anchor point
- Installs into double L slider track
- Working Load Limit is 5500 lb./2500 Kg.
- Freely moving gravity-positioned keeper makes it easy to lock and unlock the flat hook
GlideLock II Moveable Securement Bracket
Glide Lock II is designed to be easy to use and provide a movable, secure attachment point for flat hook winch straps or ratchet straps. It allows for the flat bed cargo securement straps to be run under the rub rail as preferred by FMCSA standards. The flat hook is held firmly in place even with no tension in the strap as the strap is being positioned.
The new Glide Lock II mounts into standard double L winch track. The flat hook is held firmly in place even with no tension in the strap as the strap is being positioned. Glide Lock II keeper design is much easier to use than the crossbar keeper of the original Glide Lock. Durable, trouble-free design requires no maintenance or service.
· Insert the flat hook into the Glide Lock II and throw the winch strap over the load. When the hook is installed, the keeper rotates to block the hook and keep it in position. The flat hook is held firmly in place even with no tension in the strap as the strap is being positioned.
· To remove the flat hook from Glide Lock II, simply pull outward on the keeper tab to release the hook.